Paperwork Needed & How it Works
Don’t be intimidated by the paperwork involved in the loan process. The Koehn Mortgage Group will help you every step of the way.
The first step in the loan application is pre-qualifying and we’ll ask you some questions about your residence, employment history, and income. With your permission, we’ll pull a credit report and review the information with you to ensure the information is correct. Once completed we’ll ask that you provide the following:
- W-2’s and tax return for borrower and co-borrower for the past two years.
- Pay stubs for the past 30 days.
- Bank statements asset accounts from the past two months for funds that will be used for purchase.
- Drivers License for both borrower and co-borrower.
- Social Security card for borrower and co-borrower.
Additional documentation may be needed depending on the complexity of the loan, however, this will be a good beginning for most loan applications. Your Loan Consultant will advise you if additional paperwork is needed, depending on your individual situation.
Once all documents are gathered, the loan application package is completed and the loan begins the processing stage. Your Loan Consultant will walk you through and keep you informed during every step of the loan process, all the way through to closing.
***Click The Loan Process for further information.