Conventional loan is a term you’re bound to encounter when you’re shopping for a mortgage. After all, this common mortgage type is offered by most lenders. Qualifying can be tougher than with government loans, but the options fit a wider range of buyers and properties.
Conventional loan programs is a mortgage that is not guaranteed or insured by any government agency, including the Federal Housing Administration (FHA), the Farmers Home Administration (FmHA) and the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). It is typically fixed in its terms and rate.
- Up to 97% financing available
- 0 score financing available
- Citizen Abroad program available
- Financing available up to 10 properties
- FNMA Homestyle Renovation Loan available